Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 3: second opinion

Well I stepped on the scales and my heart sank - it looked like I had regained those 2 pounds!

Still, I comforted myself with the fact that I had been successfully elected as a parish minister yesterday!

Then I realised I hadn't visited the bathroom and also hadn't accounted for the weight of a vest and tshirt (well it is cold today).

Voila - 15 stone 1. At least I'm at 'evens' for the week - and given the week it has been, with preparation and nervousness about Sunday, I reckon that's not bad.

However, getting to 15 stone by the end of November was the target. I'll have a weigh-in on Wednesday morning to see but 'I hae ma doots'!

Maybe it was too many cakes yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola, he encontrado tu blog a través de Google, mientras que la búsqueda de primeros auxilios para un ataque al corazón y su puesto se ve muy interesante para mí.