Friday, August 11, 2006

Other blogs I have encountered

I finally tracked down one of the blogs I followed - a time-limited one to do with Edinburgh International Film Festival 2005. Sadly this has not been repeated this year, due, I expect to life circumstances (but then, isn't everything?). I still like his idea of going round every film festival in the world, continuously.

I've also got the address for the other one but it seems to be inaccessible in some way. Again, watch this space.

Bizarrely, I came across a bookmark that I had made some time ago - a fellow student did a wee talky bit about blogs and I obviously looked his up, bookmarked it and then committed it to oblivion. Seems there's a handful of bloggers at my place of study already. I'm thinking that I can't hide behind a blanket of anonymity forever so yes, I am a student at ICC, Glasgow and all my fellow ICCers have to do now is identify me. This could be a fun game - or just a stupid 1am idea that will be revealed for what it is in the cold light of day. This is my second post since claiming I was going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.