Friday, August 11, 2006

End of week

Well, I made it - the end of the week. I have been doing a maintenance job, basically doing the same thing in 5 different rooms over the past 2 weeks - 3 rooms this week. One point of view might say "well, you should actually be making a decent job of it by now" (although the last one was a bit of a rush job this afternoon!) while another says "this is beginning to be monotonous". I have one more to do on Monday and then I will have to look for some other work. If anyone is reading this and would like to pay me for some work for a couple or three weeks in the Glasgow area, let me know! I'm a bit of a handyman, can do admin and accounts but would also like doing something interesting (ghost writing speeches sounds fun!).

The mysterious inaccessible blog need no longer be fretted over, as my blog-friend (who was one of the inspirations for Gruntlings) has started a new blog. Check out broth pot as I have every expectation of it being fascinating, thought-provoking and even challenging as it develops (no pressure there then!).

I really must try and post entries in the morning - I've always been more of an evening person but I can't help thinking that underneath there's a lark waiting to sing. (How cheesy does that sound?) Even for me, I probably have more creative thoughts in the morning. However they usually disappear into timewasting for a couple of hours - I don't think I got to work before 11 this week (and I'm paid by the hour so not doing college out of any cash).

No comments: